Sunday, September 21, 2008

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull Order Taking!!!

Well guys, I'm have a couple of trips to Japan coming up! Those who're interested in this GORGEOUS Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull, do leave me a message and first come first served! 
The PM(small) size is selling at 2,800.00MYR, the MM(medium) size is selling at 3,100.00 and the GM(large) size is selling at 3,400.00MYR.
Do leave me a message here or send me an email at etoilelabels@gmail.com and leave your name, contact number and the size that you would like to order.
I cannot promise you that the size you want will be available as the MM and GM sizes are VERY POPULAR and always sold out, so if you're ok with more than one size, do indicate that in your email and if your first choice is not available, I'll get you your second choice.
Happy Shopping!!