Sunday, September 21, 2008

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull


For all the Louis Vuitton lovers, I'm not sure if you're aware that this bag actually exists...
This is the Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull, yes, a Neverfull bag in Damier Ebene, but it's only available in 3 places in the world now, and they are Japan, Hawaii and Guam.
When I saw the bag for the first time in Shinjuku, I was stunned in front of the big poster in Takashimaya, I immediately went into the store and asked to take a look at the actual bag, and did it suprise me? The P.S. I had in my mind was "Oh my mother of all GOD!!". The one I was looking at was the GM size and only GOD knows how much I love BIG bags. The bag was very simple, it has plenty of space for junks and it doesn't give the impression of the TYPICAL AUNTIE'S bag where you see in every shopping mall you go where you can't even be bothered to look at it as the imitations are probably more then the authentic pieces out there. **Sorry Aunties..**
I've checked with Louis Vuitton in a few countries and they told me that it's going to be available in the rest of the world probably next year, PROBABLY... 
If you like to take a closer look at the bag, you could go under Japan's Online Shopping in the Louis Vuitton website (in Japanese) and the bag is in the ladies handbags section under Damier. I've seen this bag in both Tokyo and Fukuoka before, and most of the time either the MM(medium size) or the GM(large size) was sold out.
The color of the handle and the adjustable straps at the side of the Damier Ebene Neverfull is Dark Chocolate and the lining of the bag is in Red and compare to the Monogram, this bag is somehow stronger and it stands nicely on the table compared to the Monogram version of it. It's really exclusive and unique in a way that you don't see it everywhere as if you want it, you'll need to travel all the way to either Japan, Hawaii or Guam just to get it. So if you're interested in the bag, the options are - to get someone to get it for you in Japan or WAIT till it arrives in Malaysia.
I heard that in other countries, there's already a LONG waiting list in most of the Louis Vuitton Stores around the world, not sure about Malaysia though.
Well if you've any inquiries, you can always contact Louis Vuitton Starhill Gallery at +603-21418790 for more information.

2 comments:

Lycious_II said...

That's really a nice bag ...

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Damier Ebene is simply gorgeous. Great article!!!