Saturday, September 20, 2008

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Nolita 24 Heures


This is Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene - Nolita 24 Heures. Gorgeous isn't it?!?!
I still remember the first time when I saw the bag at Louis Vuitton Starhill Gallery, it was my friend Kevin who saw it first, it was love at first sight!!
Well guys if you're really, really interested in this bag, I would suggest you to run down to Louis Vuitton Starhill with your credit card or MYR6200.00 cash, yes, RUN!! Because the last time I checked with them, they have one last piece left on display and that's the last piece in Malaysia. 
This particular design had been discontinued by Louis Vuitton and luckily, I managed to grab mine in Frankfurt and it was the LAST PIECE in Germany, God blessed!!
This bag can be used as a travel/cabin bag and it's great to be used as an overnight bag but for me, it's my PERFECT oversized all day shopping/daily bag!!

No comments: